Introducing the Valley Fitness Lifestyle Membership
Elevate your fitness experience!
- Unlimited Bootcamp Classes: Engage in intense, calorie-burning workouts led by expert instructors to boost your fitness journey.
- Unlimited use of All Locations: Enjoy the flexibility to work out at any of our locations, providing convenience and variety to your fitness routine.
- Unlimited Massage Chair Access: Relieve stress and enhance recovery with unlimited access to our relaxing massage chairs.
- GroupX Classes: Participate in a variety of group fitness classes, including Zumba, yoga, and Silver Sneakers, adding diversity and fun to your workouts.
- Monthly Challenges: Challenge yourself with monthly fitness goals designed to keep you motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
- Monthly Results Tracking: Monitor your progress with monthly results tracking, allowing you to celebrate achievements and adjust your fitness plan as needed.
- Full Access Trainerize App: Utilize the Trainerize app for comprehensive fitness guidance, workout plans, and virtual support from our trainers.
- Online Workouts: Access a library of online workouts, providing flexibility and convenience for your fitness regimen, anytime and anywhere.
Love Your Workouts!
Join for $1 Enrollment.
Offer good through February 29, 2024
Recent Blog Posts
The Power of Community with Valley Fitness Lifestyle Membership In the world of fitness, achieving your goals isn't just about hitting the gym; it's about finding a supportive community that propels you forward. At Valley Fitness, we understand that the journey to a healthier you is more than just a…
As the summer unfolds and the weather beckons us outside, it's the perfect time to explore the local mountains, lakes, trails, and the ocean. We know that you have been killing it at Valley Fitness to get in shape and look great, and now it's time to enjoy the great…
Cardio is not something all of us look forward to when exercising. It often takes a good amount of time to do as you jog mindlessly on that treadmill for thirty minutes while the sweaty guy next to you is gasping for air. Of course, you can always go
It seems all of us fathers have something in common: We are always short on time. Whether it is fixing things around the house, coaching your kid’s sports team, or just going to work each day, it can be tough to get a workout completed without interruption. Alternating workouts
When you are first learning the ropes and gathering up knowledge on strength training, you usually pick up the basics pretty quickly. You might have learned from others to split your workouts into certain muscle groups, such as chest on one day and legs on another. Maybe you try
Not all cardio is created equal. And if you are trying to find the smart way to workout, you want to do exercises that will give you the most bang for your buck. This is what high-intensity interval training does (HIIT). Different Types of Cardio When breaking down the
With intermittent fasting gaining in popularity due to its ability to help people lose weight and inches without increasing their time exercising or having to diet, it seems like a perfect solution for those interested in getting healthier. Plus, its flexibility to fit into anyone’s lifestyle is an added
There is a proper etiquette that everyone should follow once they step foot into the gym. Call it the unspoken rules if you will. Whether you are new to the gym or have been going for years, there is a good chance you are not quite following correctly a
It would be a great world if we could change our fat into muscle. In this fantasy world, there would be unicorns prancing and leprechauns offering up pots of gold as well. Unfortunately, it does not work like that. Changing fat into muscle is a myth that has been
Many people tend to use the excuse that they can’t find time to workout during the week because of a busy work schedule. In addition, some say the need for family time makes it impossible to get away an hour here or there a couple of nights a week.